Friday 4 January 2013

BLACKMAIL

I have many blackmail slaves, and most of them like me to keep their secrets with me, they are very obedient and know, that play on Helen's nerves doesn't worth aftermath, and they just quiet pay out every month. And listed below ones already so perverted, that they need real proof of it is not bluff , they  just playing with their destiny it is itching their balls, tricks them being posted to everyone could see them, here we go, here they are !






My little slave(PAID TO BE REMOVED), he lives in US Hawaii,  I think he is famous already in Dungeon world, all ladies know his dirty kinky mind.
Look how he likes his job  hahahahahahhaa  hhe is actually  musician teacher and he is such   a pervert who starring at  young  facebook Asian girls  and tells me he  fucks them after lessons, ( if you have a daughter in Hawaii going to musical school check him out :P And he likes to fuck his students LOL, and who knows who play after :DDD













Oops I have lost you my little boy Stephen Craig Brown 




I have many blackmail slaves, and most of them like me to keep their secrets with me, they are very obedient and know, that play on Helen's nerves doesn't worth aftermath, and they just quiet pay out every month. And listed below ones already so perverted, that they need real proof of it is not bluff , they  just playing with their destiny it is itching their balls, tricks them being posted to everyone could see them, here we go, here they are !  




  One more, you probably all know him Florian Bunde. He is crazy about being exposed and begging me  to post some about him when he is in *rush* but then he feels terrified when I actually do that, does it sound related to you too ?^^ anyways last time  we had lots of fun and he cum in his own mouth trust me he actually enjoys it ! 














No comments:

Post a Comment