Monday 1 October 2012

How I play my games sometimes.

  • It was my usual online boring day on MFC and CC with losers who even coudn't make  me smile with their chicken  feed of 50 bucks, or around that, how appeared one guy. He told that he is not a MONEY SLAVE actually, but he is quite interested in FINACIAL DOMINATION. I told him buy Skype session with me about one hour, well done, he was in my Skype and asked me  about one role play: like he is a boss and Im secretary hmmm I wasnt exctited about that lol but when he told that I must find a way to be so cheecky to take his company's money- I agreed. 

  • So I started to talk to him about random working shit bluh bluh to try to find out what they are doing to and what they actually need,  but anyway I already knew my plan, and honest just waisted time and made a view of  very nice secretary who treats to her company like to native. He told  his company is going to crush soon and they don't have money at all ( ha not so excited .. isnt it?)  After one hour I asked "my boss" lol can't  say that without smile, well, after that I asked him to buy another hour of our private time ( 4 $ per min ) and started to tell  that I ve though  about that so much  so Im ready to give my help my favorite company and I can offer new promoting company for "our" buisness hahah. Like we have problems and  company now  needs to be advertased and we don't actually want to spend big money for advert, but by  happy case I know the way out. I told him I can do work with social network do some promotional for little extra amount 500  £ but for that I need pictures and one good advert clip for our company. But as you know good right advert cost a lot of money but I  know one very good talanted and famouse photographer and clip maker  whos got problems in this period and if we would help him he will  be very greatefull and can do  great package of advert. But he needs right now some money  for equipment to start. This first deposit would cost us 500 pounds , which my silly boss sent to my paypal right away:) After I told him that  better pay right away for half  package and after when we see some work done nd can see an exemple we will pay another half.  Afer long talks he agreed and send me another 500 quit and after I pushed him to pay me 500 pounds  for my job too. Poor man...
  • So  all advert include pictures and good promotional video costed 1500 pounds come on guys its cheecken feed, but in our case we should agree, so in fine my poor booss  payed 1500 quit to  my PAYONEER CARD   after last transaction he apparently sober up LOL and told that he must go for  meeting and come back soon. 
  • Well good day my poor puppy I told. He never  has appeared anymore hahahaaha probably even forgot  what FINACIAL DOMINATION means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment