Saturday 27 October 2012

The pray from my slave Jose

Worshipped Mistress Helen,
As I told You I send You a pray. Is not a great text, but I will try to improve. 
Doing this I'm feelling like a "Helenist" monk.  


Kneeled before You, At Your feet
weak and surrendered
pray to You, my only true Goddess.

I beg You to be at Your feet forever,
I beg You to serve You forever,
I beg You to surrend all my life.

I want to surrend my life to You,
my mind, my thoughts, my dreams,
being Your slave forever.

Please Goddess, take me, trapped me,
chain me to You forever.
My mind is now bounded to You.

Never let me outside Your control,
I beg for Your control and domination,
I need to be under Your spell.

Please, don’t forget me,
I need You as the air,
I need You to live.

You are the light and the guide,
I’m nothing before You,
I only must obey and serve.

 Have a nice day, my sweet Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment