Saturday 27 October 2012

Special for my FEET fetish slave s and just boys...

FEET FETISH is my fetish forever ..... I  really cant remember when I have started to feel  that love to my feet, actually I have different side of this fetish - I just getting so excited about nice accurate pedicure with perfect polish  ( manicure as well -that is my weakness) and I have started to feel something special since I've started to do pedicure from childhood ... This procedure made me so hot when master touched my feet and my toes ..... I remember those feelings from long long time ago and after when I  sow my toes so beautiful with pedicure and new nail ... I was in love in my own feet   and my first the most sensitive and crazy sex was  exactly when I asked one man to kiss my toes mmmm I was  so horny about that and when he took my toes inside mouth    OMGGGGG I was on seven's heaven from happiness..... After that night I got at last why I like my feet so much:)That's why I like to care of them, do pedicure, wear expensive nylon stockings and nice heels I love to spoil my feet  and my divine legs and, ofcourse, I love showing them :)))

You always can come to my LIVE CHAT and see them live, taste them lick them, worship them.....







1 comment:

  1. I love your feet, they are so sexy, exciting, divine, exquisite... Your insteps and your ankles are so well shaped and perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete